This policy only applies to www.withersfarm.co.uk website. Various links which are contained within this website are owned by independent companies which Withers Fruit Farm Limited has no control over and are not covered by this policy. Withers Fruit Farm Limited is not liable or responsible for content on these pages.
Personal Data Collected
Personal data, or personal information, means any information about an individual from which that person can be identified. It does not include data where the identity has been removed (anonymous data).
From use of the website, we generally only collect usage data, but by contacting us we will also collect additional data. We may collect, use, store and transfer different kinds of personal data which we have grouped together follows:
- Identity Data: includes first name, maiden name, last name, username or similar identifier, marital status, title, date of birth and gender.
- Contact Data: includes billing address, delivery address, email address and telephone numbers.
- Financial Data: includes bank account and payment card details.
- Transaction Data: includes details about payments to and from you and other details of products and services you have purchased from us.
- Technical Data: includes internet protocol (IP) address, login data, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform and other technology on the devices used to access this website.
- Profile Data: includes username and password, purchases or orders made, interests, preferences, feedback and survey responses.
- Usage Data: includes information about how our website is used, products and services.
- Marketing and Communications Data: includes preferences in receiving marketing from us and our third parties and communication preferences.
- Recruitment Data; when you chose to complete our online application form we will collect all data entered on the form including CV attachments.
We do not collect any Special Categories of Personal Data (this includes details about race or ethnicity, religious or philosophical beliefs, sex life, sexual orientation, political opinions, trade union membership, information about health and genetic and biometric data), nor do we collect any information about criminal convictions and offences.
How is Personal Data Collected?
We use different methods to collect data from and about our website users including through:
- Direct interactions: they may give us their identity, contact and financial data by filling in forms or by corresponding with us by post, phone, email or otherwise. This includes personal data they provide when they:
- apply to work with us;
- Automated technologies or interactions: as users interact with our website, we may automatically collect technical data about their equipment, browsing actions and patterns. We collect this personal data by using cookies, server logs and other similar technologies.
- Third parties or publicly available sources: we may receive personal data about people from various third parties and public sources as set out below:
- Technical Data from the following parties:
- analytics providers such as Google based outside the EU;
- identity and contact data from publicly availably sources such as Companies House and the Electoral Register based inside the EU.
How We Use Personal Data
- Where we need to perform the contract we are about to enter into or have entered into with a website user.
- Where it is necessary for our legitimate interests (or those of a third party) and the website user’s interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests.
- Where we need to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation.
All personal data is processed and stored securely, for no longer than is necessary in light of the reasons for which it was first collected. Your data will only be stored within the European Economic Area (the EEA).
Website User Rights
As a data subject, website users have the following rights under the GDPR, which this policy and our use of personal data have been designed to uphold:
- The right to be informed about our collection and use of personal data;
- The right of access to the personal data we hold;
- The right to rectification if any personal data we hold is inaccurate or incomplete;
- The right to ask us to delete any personal data we hold;
- The right to restrict (ie prevent) the processing of personal data;
- The right to data portability;
- The right to object to us using personal data for particular purposes; and
- Rights with respect to automated decision making and profiling.
Website users have the right to make a complaint at any time to the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO), the UK supervisory authority for data protection issues (www.ico.org.uk).
Withers Fruit Farm Limited would appreciate the chance to address any concerns you have before you approach the ICO, so please contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org in the first instance. We can provide you with our Sunject Access Request Policy on request.