Who We Employ
Recruitment / Who We Employ
EU Flag

If you come from the EU, a Commonwealth or other country, it is your responsibility to ensure you have the correct permits to allow you to work in the UK. DO NOT APPLY FOR A JOB IF YOU DO NOT HAVE THE CORRECT WORK PERMIT, VISA OR PERMISSIONS.

We recruit both directly and through H.O.P.S. Labour Solutions. Please contact them for further details.


Due to crop availability, customer demand and prevailing weather we are unable to give you any assurance about the continuity of work, you will only be offered work when it is available.